Ever since toll free numbers were deregulated back in the year 1994 their popularity and usage have skyrocketed. Do you know that more than two-thirds of the available 800, 888, 877, 866 toll free prefixes have already been used? Millions of new subscribers are registering every year, scooping up the remaining available toll free numbers. So if you are waiting for the right time to get the perfect toll free number for your business, then you might regret not doing so sooner.
In a competitive market, especially in a weak economy toll free numbers are an asset. So if you are planning to get a toll free number for your business you should act quickly. A toll free number has become a staple for businesses, organizations and also for not-for-profit organizations. A research study has shown that almost 98 per cent of Americans use toll free numbers regularly. A toll free number can increase the response of an advertisement by 600 percent. These numbers are economical, convenient and effective.
Why Your Business Needs a Toll Free Number?
There has been a rising demand for toll free numbers all around but your scope to get one is limited to the available stock. The reasons for the rising demand for toll free numbers are many:
- The most important aspect for using these numbers is the ease of communication. It makes your communication with your customers easy and smooth. When customers know that they are not going to pay anything for calling you, it is obvious that they will call you even with a slightest query. Each call is an opportunity for you.
- Toll-free numbers are also quite affordable. Most of the plans of your service provider include considerable number of free minutes. You only have to pay for overage minutes. This is just perfect for small businesses that are operating within strict financial limits.
- Toll free numbers are also used as a marketing and branding tool. They are highly successful in promotions and marketing campaigns though vanity numbers are especially helpful in promotional campaigns. Moreover, when you are using your organization’s name, product name or service name in your vanity number it also works for the branding of your organization.
- A toll free number also helps you to preserve your privacy. You can use your toll free number on all your business communications – business cards, banners and billboards. So you provide your customers with a telephone number without disclosing your personal number.
- Toll free numbers actually help you build your business image. It takes your business to new heights. With this number you are accessible to your customers 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Customers are no longer restricted by any limits – neither geographical or timelines. So to make yourself look and sound professional you should be available all the time. This is where a toll free number becomes particularly pertinent.
- Vanity toll free numbers make your business look more credible and professional. You could be the owner of a home based business but a toll free number makes you accessible from anywhere. At a time when customer satisfaction and care are crucial for the success of any business, toll free numbers put your message directly to your customers.